commons-dev mailing list archives

From Bindul Bhowmik <>
Subject [site] Incorrect SVN Url for Commons Trunk on Jakarta site
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2005 03:23:50 GMT

I was trying to check out the commons truk code (email) from SVN and I saw a
link on the Jakarta site (
which pointed me to to check out
commons trunk code, but was surprised to find that there were only a few
html and text files at that location.

The commons email site however pointed me to the correct location[email/trunk/] in

Guess it would be great if someone could update the commons site to point to
the correct location. BTW the Developer HTTPS access URL on the jakarta site
also points to commons/trunks-proper.