commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Flatoff Allan" <Allan.Flat...@sentry.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Commons Email 1.0
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:03:09 GMT
Eric,

What are the code dependencies of Email RC7 -
Commons lang version?  Etc. .

Is it dependant on all current production releases -
Or does it depend on other betas / release canditates.

Sorry if this information is available elsewhere I just wouldn't know
where to look

Thanks,
Allan

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Pugh [mailto:epugh@upstate.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 9:50 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: [VOTE] Release Commons Email 1.0

Since commons-email RC 1 there have been quite a few new release
candidates.  At this point ALL the bugs in Bugzilla have been dealt
with.  The code has been tagged as EMAIL_1_0_RC7 and differs from RC6
in some doc/code cleanup and minor refactoring.

The binaries and docs are available from http://people.apache.org/
~epugh/commons-email/  I have ignored the unit tests as they are
currently failing due to some other reason on my box.  They all pass
cleanly on other Commons developer's boxes.  This might be a good
thing to double check.

Votes, please. The vote will run for 72 hours.

--8<-----------------------------------------------------------------

[ ] +1 Release Email 1.0
[ ] +0 General support but not definitive
[ ] -0 Unhappy about the release but not definitive
[ ] -1 Do not release Email 1.0

Thanks!

Eric Pugh

This e-mail is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose
or use the information contained in it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
tell us immediately by return e-mail to Email.Control@sentry.com and delete the document.

E-mails containing unprofessional, discourteous or offensive remarks violate Sentry policy.
You may report employee violations by forwarding the message to Email.Control@sentry.com.

No recipient may use the information in this e-mail in violation of any civil or criminal
statute. Sentry disclaims all liability for any unauthorized uses of this e-mail or its contents.

This e-mail constitutes neither an offer nor an acceptance of any offer. No contract may be
entered into by a Sentry employee without express approval from an authorized Sentry manager.

Warning: Computer viruses can be transmitted via e-mail. Sentry accepts no liability or responsibility
for any damage caused by any virus transmitted with this e-mail.