commons-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT][email] commons-email release candidate 6 available
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 01:33:03 GMT
I looked through, and the fix you suggested was quite
straightforward..  Don't know why I didn't think of it myself!  Doh!

So now there are no outstanding bugs left.  However, after I applied
the patchs, I reran my tests using a maven clean first, and now am
having some unit test failures.

It seems like attaching a "bad" url doesn't actually cause any
failures....   Can someone else confirm this issue?

Eric