commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] Jelly Builds
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:56:00 GMT
I'll put jelly and jelly-tags-xml current snapshots and
http://cvs.apache.org/repository if I manage but I have a consistency
problem:
there are snapshots at
  http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-jelly/jars/
(and presumably other commons projects).

So either we delete the snapshots from there (bad!), or we mirror with
up-to-date snapshots!
commons-jelly-SNAPSHOT.jar is even older as commons-jelly-1.0.jar... I
doubt this is good, or?

That's probably historical and there's probably an FAQ, still, I find
it really delicate.
How would a newbie developer, freshly embracing maven and jelly and
believing maven and jelly fit together, know that he needs a special
repository property in order to get the current jelly-snapshot ?

thanks

paul

Le 4 août 05, à 11:04, Diogo Quintela (EF) a écrit :

> There are July ones, my mistake. Not enough although.

Début du message réexpédié :