commons-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Commons Email 1.0
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:50:23 GMT
Since commons-email RC 1 there have been quite a few new release
candidates.  At this point ALL the bugs in Bugzilla have been dealt
with.  The code has been tagged as EMAIL_1_0_RC7 and differs from RC6
in some doc/code cleanup and minor refactoring.

The binaries and docs are available from http://people.apache.org/
~epugh/commons-email/  I have ignored the unit tests as they are
currently failing due to some other reason on my box.  They all pass
cleanly on other Commons developer's boxes.  This might be a good
thing to double check.

Votes, please. The vote will run for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release Email 1.0
[ ] +0 General support but not definitive
[ ] -0 Unhappy about the release but not definitive
[ ] -1 Do not release Email 1.0

Thanks!

Eric Pugh