commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <>
Subject Re: [math] location for 1.0, 1.1 javadocs
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:40:58 GMT
Phil Steitz wrote:
> I am in process of rolling what I hope will be the final 1.1 RC. We need to
> settle the issue of where to locate the 1.0 and 1.1 javadocs. If there are
> no objections, I plan to rename the /api directory that contains the
> 1.0javadoc to api-1-0 and create a api-1-1 for the
> 1.1 javadoc, keeping /apidocs for current development. Any problems with
> this?

I believe this is a good pattern, although using a - instead of a . is a
little unusual. This is the JodaTime route, [collections] is slightly

apidocs - cvs latest
api-1.0 - version 1.0
api-1.1 - version 1.1
api-release - symbolic link to latest version (used on website)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message