commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <ju...@zitting.name>
Subject [id] Commons-id out of sandbox?
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:27:52 GMT
Hi,

Some while ago I tried asking about the status of commons-id component
in the commons sandbox. I received no proper replies on the -user list
so I'm trying -dev now. :-)

What should I do if commons-id is no longer active? Should I fork it
somewhere or step up as a potential maintainer for the code? At the
moment I'm mostly just interested in the UUID part of the library.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

----