commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proxy] Publishing to Maven@Ibiblio?
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 02:47:27 GMT
It is now only something to be done on a release that has been voted for
(so probably not from the sandbox).

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/release.html
http://wiki.apache.org/asfrepository/BrettPorter

You can publish nightlies to http://cvs.apache.org/repository using the
instructions given, though that is not propogated to ibiblio.

The fact that some sandbox components are at ibiblio is not ideal, and
this should only be the case to maintain historical builds.

- Brett