commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [configuration] 1.1.1 maintenance release?
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 08:27:06 GMT
Oliver Heger wrote:

> My intention was to get out a release soon to make the fixes after the
> 1.1 release available to a larger user base. Because there are only few
> new features the version number 1.1.1 seemed to be appropriate.
>
> If you want to directly go to 1.2, what other changes would you like to
> incorporate? Or in other words: when could a 1.2 release happen?

I expected to include my INIConfiguration in the 1.2 release but it's
not ready yet, I don't mind postponing it to the 1.3 release. Looking at
the bug list I think the instance specific list delimiter (Bug 35828) is
worth considering for the next release. Besides that I'm satisfied with
the current state of [configuration], we could cut the first release
candidate early september and plan a final release in october.

Emmanuel Bourg