commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Jakarta-commons Wiki] Update of "TheSandbox" by StephenColebourne
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:46:28 GMT
Continuing down a similar path as we intend to follow with JCI and Exec,
some folks at Maven might like to pick up on this one. I had no idea
this existed until recently, but it seems we are using code derived from
the same place (Avalon).

No promises on time though :)

We've called it plexus-archiver. Anyone object to a rename to
commons-archiver? Compress is a bit misleading when you are dealing with
uncompressed jars and tars.

Cheers,
Brett