commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject [FileUpload] JSR-168 support in 1.1-dev: can we get a release (plan)?
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2005 21:06:51 GMT
I'm working (as committer) on Jetspeed-2, Portals Bridges and Wicket (wicket.sf.net).
For all these projects I need to provide some form of JSR-168 based FileUpload.
Although I found the 1.1-dev release in cvs.apache.org/repository I'd rather see a real 1.1
release.
The current codebase hasn't been touched since December 2004 and although it might not be
100% fail prove,
a release simply based on the current codebase would be very much appreciated.
Reviewing the mailing lists (both dev and user) shows I'm not alone in this respect...
I've already seen some projects decide to pull in the code themselves instead of waiting for
ever.
Could anyone from the FileUpload team please give an indication if, and hopefully when, we
can expect something?
And if need be, I'm willing to help out where I can: just let me know.

With regards,

Ate Douma