commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject [jelly] snapshots removed from ibiblio
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 07:16:58 GMT
Hi,

The SNAPSHOT releases of Jelly have been removed from ibiblio. They were
way out of date and confusing. If you need to track a development
version, they are published to http://cvs.apache.org/repository. The
default Maven settings used for jar:deploy publish there already.

I have removed these files and the timestamped builds from
java-repository. This is a release only repository, so those must not be
kept there. The timestamped versions remain on ibiblio and the in
archive for historical purposes.

If anyone has any objections I have retained a copy I can put back to
the same spot.

Thanks,
Brett