commons-dev mailing list archives

From Kohsuke Kawaguchi ...@kohsuke.org>
Subject Re: [javaflow] class loader
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 05:03:23 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:
>>> aehem... please don't copy-and-paste.
>>> AFAIK we cannot do this because of
>>> sun's license restrictions.
>>>

>> I believe I only cut-and-paste from AntClassLoader, not
>> URLClassLoader, but now that you mentioned it, I'm no longer too
>> sure. Did you spot any code that look like from URLClassLoader?
>
> I haven't checked yet.

I assumed that you spotted some similarities.

I checked the ContinuationClassLoader code again. I was able to track
the origin of the entire code. They all came from AntClassLoader, with
an exception of getResource and findClass, which are written by me. I'm
confident that none of them came from URLClassLoader.

So I believe there's no tainting.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi