commons-dev mailing list archives

From James M Stephenson <jmstephen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] SoC Commons-Math Status
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 12:46:22 GMT
I was worried about using any code from Numerical Recipies, so I have
refrained from doing so and am using it as a reference in addition to
Cantrell's book.  The only thing I am using it for is the bits of theory
here and there within it, not the algorithms.  I am developing those
myself.  The NR reference is not being used for the compressed matrix
class, I am not using anything for that apart from Cantrell's book and
the Lapack reference manual.  I am not reusing any code or algorithms
from either book.  I will post my JUnit tests and code this evening for
review.

James