commons-dev mailing list archives

From James M Stephenson <jmstephen...@gmail.com>
Subject SoC Commons-Math Status
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 02:55:52 GMT
Compressed Matrix class and arithmetic components are coming along, I
should have a good post soon.  I've got a few more methods to write for
the compressed matrix class.  I hope to be finished with my project on
8/21 right now including getting ripped up by the community, I really
should not have done the hardest part first (The compressed matrix
class).  It is really proving to be difficult to come up with a
completely sound method of doing it, especially one that follows along
the lines of commons development, I am using the Numerical Recipes set
of books as a good reference along with Cantrell's Modern Mathematical
Methods for Physicists and Engineers.  I will definitely have a post and
a patch to discuss this week, and if all goes well, I should have the
decomposer done next week midweek.

Sincerely,
James