commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r227285 - in /jakarta/commons/proper/jelly/trunk: src/java/org/apache/commons/jelly/JellyContext.java src/java/org/apache/commons/jelly/impl/TagScript.java src/test/org/apache/commons/jelly/core/BaseMemoryLeakTest.java xdocs/changes.x
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 11:44:04 GMT
This short piece might help:
http://maven.apache.org/using/bestpractices.html#Project_Development_Cycle

Here is a piece on maven2, which maven1 is now consistent with so might
be helpful:
http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/brett/archives/001045_improved_snapshots_in_maven2.html

I'm looking to work on Apache repository guidelines this week to collate
all the information, I'll keep this in mind.

Cheers,
Brett