commons-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <kevin.jack...@it.fts-vn.com>
Subject Re: [exec][patch] commons-exec initial contrib
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 03:46:42 GMT
Niklas Gustavsson wrote:

> Kev Jackson wrote:
>
>> I'm not a fan of maven, so I'll write up a quick build file for it,
>> I'll also look into javadoc/unit tests as soon as I have some time
>> (perhaps tomorrow)
>

> Great! With regards for the unit tests I personally think that the
> first step should be to refactor the launcher so that they do not
> directly call Runtime.exec(). That currently makes unit testing hard.

Ok, when I have time I'll look into it - I'm currently bogged down with
some very dull development for 10+ hours a day, so I've neither the time
nor inclination to spend on re-factoring etc right now (I thought I'd
get time this weekend - I was wrong :( )  Sorry for no contributions,
I'll try and get something to you as soon as I've reduced my workload a
little

Kev