commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <sma...@lfjr.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r227018 [1/2] - in /jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk: ./ conf/ src/java/org/apache/commons/configuration/ src/java/org/apache/commons/configuration/plist/ src/test/org/apache/commons/configuration/plist/ xdocs/
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 16:48:53 GMT
Oliver Heger a écrit :

> The test case TestPropertyListConfiguration.testSave() fails for me in
> line 195 for the value of the 'dictionary-array' property. I assume
> ListAssert.assertEquals() is not able to compare two
> PropertyListConfiguration objects in the passed in lists.
>
> Could you please check this?

Sorry the commit was incomplete, this test assumes the configuration
defines its equals() methods. I added an equals() method in
AbstractConfiguration delegating to
StrictConfigurationComparator.compare() but I'm not sure it's worth
committing this. What do you think ? I'll fix the test if we rule out
this suggestion.

Emmanuel Bourg