commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [jci] Karma and status request
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 12:55:51 GMT
I'll also let you know (and remind myself) that I would like to
incporate Maven's support for jikes, javac and eclipse (where it might
differ) and have it use JCI. One thing I was going to do to help that
was split it into several smaller JARs - a clean dependency-less API and
implementations for each.

If that's something that would help you, let me know. I'm aiming to do
it in September right now.

Cheers,
Brett