commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [exec][patch] commons-exec initial contrib
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2005 23:05:55 GMT
The "contribution" comes almost entirely from the Ant codebase. Sorry if
I didn't make that clear from the commit message.

The exceptions:
- changed structure (merged classes such as ExecTask and Exec,
refactored out environment).
- addition of the o.a.c.e.launcher package which was created by Niklas.

I gave it a once over before committing it.

Niklas is not a yet a committer, so doesn't have a CLA. I was under the
impression his contribution was goverened by the same rules as any patch
submitted to the mailing list. I have asked that he use bugzilla in future.

I was also under the impression that the sandbox was equipped to house
code in the same way as the incubator as official releases are not made
from there.

What have I missed and how do we need to correct it? In the worst case,
I can svn cp from Ant (as they are soon going to SVN), and stepwise
refine it to include these improvements. Do we still need a CLA/grant
from Niklas?

- Brett