commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r227018 [1/2] - in /jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk: ./ conf/ src/java/org/apache/commons/configuration/ src/java/org/apache/commons/configuration/plist/ src/test/org/apache/commons/configuration/plist/ xdocs/
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2005 15:25:45 GMT
The test case TestPropertyListConfiguration.testSave() fails for me in
line 195 for the value of the 'dictionary-array' property. I assume
ListAssert.assertEquals() is not able to compare two
PropertyListConfiguration objects in the passed in lists.

Could you please check this?

Oliver

ebourg@apache.org wrote:

>Author: ebourg
>Date: Tue Aug  2 07:43:20 2005
>New Revision: 227018

>Log:
>New configurations implementing the "property list" formats used in NeXT, OpenStep and
Mac OS X

>Added:
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/conf/PropertyList-1.0.dtd
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/conf/test.plist
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/conf/test.plist.xml
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/configuration/AbstractHierarchicalFileConfiguration.java
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/configuration/plist/
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/configuration/plist/ParseException.java
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/configuration/plist/PropertyListConfiguration.java
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/configuration/plist/PropertyListParser.java
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/configuration/plist/PropertyListParser.jj
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/configuration/plist/PropertyListParserConstants.java
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/configuration/plist/PropertyListParserTokenManager.java
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/configuration/plist/SimpleCharStream.java
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/configuration/plist/Token.java
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/configuration/plist/TokenMgrError.java
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/configuration/plist/XMLPropertyListConfiguration.java
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/src/test/org/apache/commons/configuration/plist/
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/src/test/org/apache/commons/configuration/plist/TestPropertyListConfiguration.java
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/src/test/org/apache/commons/configuration/plist/TestXMLPropertyListConfiguration.java
>Modified:
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/maven.xml
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/project.properties
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/project.xml
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/configuration/ConfigurationFactory.java
>    jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/xdocs/changes.xml
>
>Added: jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/conf/PropertyList-1.0.dtd

<snip/>