commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiving Commons Sandbox components
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:43:31 GMT
Belay that.

On digging further into this list, I realised that it was nearly all
CVS migration cruft and so I went ahead and removed with wild abandon.

Pattern and jrcs, both of which are considered closed from our point
of view went into dormant/ for now.

A whole slew more have just passed into 6 months inactive, so I'll
mail with another list of  components to move to the sandbox in a
little bit.

Hen