commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Archiving Commons Sandbox components
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2005 23:51:19 GMT
As per the Sandbox pruning proposal
(http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/ProposalSandboxPruning), I
propose to archive the following 'inactive' components (ie nothing
changed in over 6 months):

periodicity_1
resources
joran
uid
launcher
bzip2
morphos
jdbc2pool
cjan
cadastre
amend

They will be moved to /jakarta/commons/dormant/, which will be read-only.

I'm treating the following as special (let me know if they're not):

project-template
sandbox-build
proposal

The following should be deleted as they are now in commons proper, or
another location (if so, specified below). Some of these came back as
such during the migration (I think). Just need empty directories
killing.

jrcs - Codehaus (we let this one go officially)
altrmi - Incubator
util - split into many other commons components
pattern - id/lang
naming - Apache Directory
daemon
jelly
fileupload
armi - (altrmi typo)
graph - (graph2 replaced this)
latka-webapp - (in proper's latka, or needs archiving?)
latka