commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject RE: [proxy] Site Generation Issues...
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2005 13:54:29 GMT
Well, I touched all the files in
/www/jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/proxy, so I hope that works.  But,
I'm somewhat doubtful, because I completely blasted that directory's
contents before I did the site:sshdeploy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brett Porter [mailto:brett@apache.org]
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2005 9:40 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [proxy] Site Generation Issues...

It looks fine when viewed directly from minotaur, it seems the
permissions are wrong on the live webserver (which is not minotaur). IF
the permissions were wrong before and you fixed them, maybe they weren't
synced - try touching the directory so it is synced again.

Failing that, I suggest sending a query to infrastructure@apache.org or
dropping in to #asfinfra on irc.freenode.net.

Cheers,
Brett