commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject [proxy] Javassist Help Wanted...
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:55:32 GMT
The "Commons Proxy" (unless someone has come up with a better name) project
needs a little help from a Javassist guru.  I started work on the
JavassistProxyFactory class, but couldn't quite get the interceptor proxy
creation logic working (I'm not an expert with Javassist).  There's already
a test case in there to help test the class which currently has one test
failing.  If there are any Javassist gurus (there's got to be one among us)
out there who have a bit of time to lend a hand, it would be greatly
appreciated.