commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Diogo Quintela \(EF\)" <diogo.quint...@ef.pt>
Subject RE: [jelly] Jelly Builds
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:28:15 GMT

> Now... before I create another snapshot I'd like to clear first the
> things with respect to tag caching.
>
> Currently, if tag-caching defaults to true... all the tests except
> TestUnexpectedTagCaching succeed.
> If it defaults to false many fail.
>
> I'd like to make a snapshot and commit with default caching activated
> and with TestUnexpectedTagCaching commented out.

+1 with you.
Do that at will. So far I don't have build problems either.

Btw, ElementTag has some small problems

XMLOutput newOutput = new XMLOutput(output) {
}

Should include

public void startPrefixMapping(String prefix, String uri)
throws SAXException {
	initialize();
      super. startPrefixMapping (prefix, uri);
}

as startPrefixMapping is automatically called inside startElement...

And could also (to work with <x:comment>...</x:comment>

public void comment(char ch[], int start, int length)
throws SAXException {
	initialize();
      super. comment (ch, start, length);
}