commons-dev mailing list archives

From Zhang <zxg...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [math] SoC Commons-Math Status
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 18:02:39 GMT
Should we remove all the references to Numerical Recipes? I can use
other books or URLs in the comments. Some of the materials are not
included in NR, such as the divided difference representation of
polynomials. Some methods however are pretty standard, like FFT. Of
course we develop our own code but the underlying algorithm would
be the same.

Xiaogang Zhang