commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Kamlesh Panchal" <kaml...@vigorsoft.com>
Subject File Upload (with Compression/ bytes deflation)
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 08:54:38 GMT
Greetings:

I've been breaking my head on incorporating compression of data (using
java.util.zip.Deflater) along with File Uploads, but still have not figured
out the better way of doing the same.

Could I request to throw some insight on how to go about doing so, as a
generic way, so that I can then use the same for my project (which requires
all data to be compressed when uploaded onto the database)?

Thanks, so much.

---