commons-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <donald.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [validator] Towards a release
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 05:24:00 GMT
True, but it is a start.  I'm +1 on aiming for a 1.2 beta of
commons-validator to coincide roughly with a Struts 1.3 release.  I've
wittled down the bug list to one real bug and it kinda has a patch for
it available.

Looking at the steps on our site [1], looks like the first step is
voting a release manager.  I nominate myself, although if someone else
wants to do it, you'd be doing me a favor :)

Don