commons-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <donald.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jci] Karma and status request
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 07:43:59 GMT
Torsten, what do you think?  I basically added two more constructors
to allow the passing of the JavaCompiler instance to the
CompilingClassLoader.  Nothing fancy, but it does let me externalize
the compiler choice and without impacting any existing usage of jci.

Ti is a project in the Struts sandbox I'm working on; sorry for the confusion.

Don