commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mfncoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SoC Commons-Math Status
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 03:08:02 GMT
Hmm, I'm a little concerned at the reference to Numerical Recipes. The
NR folks have strict limitations on how their work may be used. For
example, see:

http://www.numerical-recipes.com/infotop.html#distinfo

Can someone more familiar with this chime in on the extent to which we
may have issues with this, if any?

--
Martin Cooper