commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] snapshots removed from ibiblio
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 09:33:11 GMT
Brett,

Le 16 août 05, à 09:16, Brett Porter a écrit :
> The SNAPSHOT releases of Jelly have been removed from ibiblio. They
> were way out of date and confusing. If you need to track a development
> version, they are published to http://cvs.apache.org/repository. The
> default Maven settings used for jar:deploy publish there already.

The one in jelly's project.properties publishes to both cvs.apache.org
and www.apache.org using maven.

> I have removed these files and the timestamped builds from
> java-repository. This is a release only repository, so those must not
> be kept there. The timestamped versions remain on ibiblio and the in
> archive for historical purposes.
> If anyone has any objections I have retained a copy I can put back to
> the same spot.

You mean the one at www.apache.org, right ?
There was a port of Henk recently on this... now forwarding to
commons-dev.
I'm happy to adjust the properties of jelly  for upload but we NEED to
adapt the documentation pointers.
I went from:
   http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/release.html
   http://wiki.apache.org/asfrepository