commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] 1.0-final problem wrt tag caching
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 07:10:21 GMT
Peter,

I am sorry I wasn't able to take this further yet.
The idea was to introduce something like a reset() method on tags to
ensure that nullity... but if you think we need to disable caching then
we'll have to need a form of method like "doesNeedCaching" which would
then cache in any cases. I know for example such things for Swing or
Define tags (but not per-class).

I still think Cache.reset() is better and Kristofer accept it as an
alternative. Would you ?

thanks

paul