commons-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] exec support in commons
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 23:24:00 GMT
Hi again,

I never got any reply to the answers below so I'll try again :-)

If you still exec support of interest, what would be the appropriate way
  to proceed to either:
1. donate the code to an existing Commons project (possibly as a biggish
patch)
2. create a new project ("exec") using the code as a starting point.
3. some other way

I'm not a Apache commiter but would of course be happy to work by
commiting patches.

/niklas