commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dion Gillard <dion.gill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commons-email problems
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 06:40:00 GMT
If you're looking to build from source, use Maven 1.0.2 as the build tool.
Ant should also work as there is a build.xml in the source.

To check out code, you'll need to point a subversion client such as
TortoiseSVN at the email repository. The repository is documented on
the site at http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/email/cvs-usage.html .

On 7/21/05, Sam Gendler <sgendler@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is no clue in the commons-email documentation for hows to go
> about getting it.  The status section claims it is 1.0, it has been
> moved out of the sandbox, but clicking on the download link provides
> nothing, and there isn't even any info for building the thing.  As far
> as I can tell, it is, at the least, going to involve installing maven
> and subversion.  Anyone care to clue me in on the process, or point me
> at a jar file to use?
>
> --sam

Bernard Shaw