commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <>
Subject RE: [lang] Clover coverage of text.VariableFormatter
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 06:45:56 GMT
Gary Gregory wrote on Monday, July 25, 2005 9:13 PM:

> Oliver (or others):
> There is just one line of code marked with a "?" by Clover in
> VariableFormatter. The rest of the class is covered by the unit tests:
> I am not sure if this would be fixed by using the latest
> version of Clover but it means that we do not have 100% for
> VariableFormatter and it sure would be nice to get there.
> Can you shine a light on this or see if you can get that last
> line to get covered?

This means, that there is within this line more than one execution path e.g. typically for
?: expessions or complex logical expressions. Clover is aware, that you did not test all the
paths and neither mark the line as totally tested nor as untested.

- Jörg

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message