commons-dev mailing list archives

From peter royal <pro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] 1.0-final problem wrt tag caching
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:19:22 GMT
On Jul 22, 2005, at 1:34 AM, peter royal wrote:

> I'll do what you did and spend some time tomorrow looking at the
> failures to see if we can have nirvana (no memory leak + exact
> behavior semantics from when we had the leak).

k, i was able to get all the tests in core to pass, including the new
one I added about the tag caching. i'm offline so i can't test all
the taglibs since i don't have everything needed in my maven repo,
but i'm pretty sure they'll be okay too. i'll verify when i'm back
online prior to committing.
-pete

--
peter royal