commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Gregory" <ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [lang] text.Interpolation, on to 2.2
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 19:26:18 GMT
Hello VariableFormatters:

I've retro-fitted the VariableResolver interface into the
VariableFormatter class and provided a Map-backed VariableResolver
implementation. I did not change everything to statics.

I think (and hope) this approach provides an API to address the most
common cases (Map) with the ability to extend functionality by
implementing your own VariableResolver and possibly subclassing.

If Oliver and others could see how this looks and feels to them I would
appreciate any and all comments; in particular as to the use for
[configuration].

Thanks,
Gary