commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Betwixt 0.7 Release Candidate 2 Now Available
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2005 21:56:03 GMT
I can't see anything missing or incorrect in release contents.

Checked maven and ant builds on sun linux jdk 1.4.2_06, 08, 1.5.0_04.

Tests failed compile for me under both maven and ant using 1.3.1_14
(sun linux) with
"error: compiler message file broken:
key=compiler.err.io.sun.MalformedInputException arguments=null, null,
null, null, null, null, null"

This could be a problem with my setup?

Phil