commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mattias Jiderhamn <mj-li...@expertsystem.se>
Subject Re: [all] File encoding
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 19:55:05 GMT
On the other hand, it seems the web pages present
themselves as being ISO-8859-1

>content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"></meta>

And on the the i18n examples, the Swedish
characters look weird, at least in my browsers,
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/i18n/examples.html
(On the other hand, in this file I explicitly
stated ISO-8859-1 but the characters were encoded as UTF-8).