commons-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] Commons Exec
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:11:12 GMT
Kev Jackson wrote:

  > I'm interested in this too, from a couple of messages on the Ant list,
> some way of accessing symlinks/NT junctions (sorry can't find the post
> right now)? in a platform independent manor would be good.

With accessing symlinks/NT junctions, do you mean in the general sense
(like in JSR-203) or specific for execution of external processes? If
the former, while an excellent idea (I sure would need it) IMHO it would
fit better in Commons IO. If the later, could you please explain what
would be needed?

> I'd be happy to help out with code contributions etc

Great!

/niklas