commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <dennis.lundb...@mdh.se>
Subject Re: commons-email problems
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:54:34 GMT
Sam Gendler wrote:
> Actually, clicking on that link ust provides a link to an HTML view of
> the source repository.  It doesn't include any instructions for
> actually accessing the source repository, nor do any of the docs
> within the souce repository.  That's why I wound up using wget to get
> the source so I could build it.

Yes that's right. Do you need info on *how* to download the source code
for the project, in addition to *where* to download it?

If that is the case then we have these two pages:
   http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html
   http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html

Perhaps we should add a link to one or both of these pages to the
commons site navigation template? Questions on how to download the
source from version control pops up every now and then, especially for
products that have not yet had a release.

--
Dennis Lundberg