commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Kris Nuttycombe" <Kris.Nuttyco...@noaa.gov>
Subject [pipeline] Sandbox karma
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:46:25 GMT
Hi, all,

As a few of you know, I've been the primary developer on the
commons-pipeline project for a bit over a year now. For the past several
months, the project has languished while I've been occupied with other
things, but it's now seeing a lot of new development from a new
contributor.  Since it's under active development, it would be very
useful for me to be able to commit changes to the repository. What is
required to obtain committer privileges for the sandbox?

Also, there are a number of links that have been broken on the
commons-pipeline site for some time, and any help fixing these problems
would be greatly appreciated. The maven site:generate goal produces the
site correctly, so I think that all that is needed is to push the new
site up on the server.

Thanks for your help,

Kris Nuttycombe