commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <dennis.lundb...@mdh.se>
Subject Re: [cli] 1.0.1 release
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:14:20 GMT
Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> Simon Kitching wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> As there was general agreement on getting a 1.0.1 out I have gone ahead
>> and created a branch based on the CLI_1_0 tag. I have then committed
>> some build updates in that branch (mostly by copying from Digester).
>>
>> Unfortunately there's something weird going on with maven's
>> site-building. The menus are missing bits, and the style is all wrong
>> (perhaps it's defaulting to the standard maven style or something).
>

> You can't compare the old CLI site with the one that get generated by
> Maven now. The templates for the menus in ../commons-build/ have changed
> since the old CLI site was published. It seems to me that the menu items
> defined in navigation.xml work as expected and show up in the menu.
>
> I've got the look-and-feel problem sorted out. You need to add some
> lines to the project.properties file for it to look right. I'll look
> over it some more and get back with patches.

Here are the promised patches. The fixes are as follows:

- Fixes the copy-and-paste errors that I mentioned earlier
- Adds properties to get the correct look-and-feel for the site
- Adds the correct logo [1]
- Removes duplicate gumpRepositoryId
- Removes illegal id element in contributor (Berin Loritsch)
- Does no longer exclude CVS files (we're in svn now)

[1] To get the logo to work the image itself has to be checked in.
Download it from http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/cli/images/logo.png
and check it into cli/branches/CLI_1_0_1_prepare/xdocs/images with the
name logo.png.

--
Dennis Lundberg