commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject add-adder problems [WAS Re: [VOTE] REDUX: Release Betwixt 0.7]
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 19:14:11 GMT
On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 16:37 -0500, Brian K. Wallace wrote:

> robert burrell donkin wrote:

<snip>

> I was sensing an issue with that patch when it was brought up, but
> didn't have the time to take to investigate why. As it's still pre-1.0,
> I'm +1 (non-binding). As for "subsequent release", I think it should
> definitely be on tap for the "next" release as it's known prior to this one.

the actual code was definitely in error.

i've completed the unfinished test case (which covers only the simplest
case) and committed that with the fix to HEAD but suspect that this
approach will have some limitations/issues. if feel like creating and
contributing some more complex test cases to either confirm or deny your
intuition, they be much appreciated :)

- robert