commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jars of sandbox components
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 06:34:07 GMT
Hi Sathish,

On Mon, 2005-07-04 at 11:46 +0530, sathish wrote:
> Hi
> I am looking out for the jars of some specific components...

It would be more appropriate to ask this question on the USER list than
the development list.

> COMMONS-EVENTS
> COMMONS-FEEDPARSER
> COMMONS-JCI
> COMMONS-JJAR
> COMMONS-CLAZZ
> COMMONS-CONTRACT
> Can some one help me to find the location of these jars in the jakarta
> repository?

These are all "sandbox" projects. Sandbox projects are experimental, and
as such have no official releases. People using experimental projects
are expected to download the source and compile them themselves.

However the Gump project does build some of these regularly I believe.
See the "results" link in the navbar at gump.apache.org. Due to some
recent hardware changes at apache, however, this link isn't currently
working. I've notified the gump team so maybe this will be fixed
sometime.

Compiling from source is still the best option for sandbox projects
though.

Regards,

Simon