commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] proposal: taglib/core releases
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 22:03:49 GMT
Ok, there was no formal [VOTE] thread. Apologies.

But There was four +1's about it (Dion, Hans, Brett, and I).
Actually the commit that Brett just did are for RC2 for Jelly-core and
1.1 for xml and ant tag-libs.

Should we then make a vote again ?
I'd rather accept this for this one (as it's not 1.0 for Jelly yet...)
and pay attention for Jelly 1.0.

paul