commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Commons Filters
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2005 21:20:55 GMT
Frank,

There are a huge number of really cool Filters out there that are in
the public domain.  I would consider, if I were a "muckity muck" on
this thread, getting opinions on which compression, etc. filters were
killer filters and asking the authors to contribute them to this
effort.  There is no sense reinventing the axel.  (Every kid invents
the wheel, so reinventing the wheel is okay.  Reinventing the axel so
that you can get your chariot working instead of your wheelbarrow is
the real trick. ///;-) ).

~Dakota Jack~