commons-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] exec support in commons
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 13:57:47 GMT
Stefan and Brett,

great that you like the proposal! I'll read up on plexus-utils and will
also take a look at Peters work with Ant2.

Now, given that you are both busy and I'm not an Apache commiter, how do
you propose we move forward on this? I'm aware of the process for
contributing patches (as per
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/source.html#Patches),would this be the
best way for me to contribute my existing code and future updates?

/niklas