commons-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Caswell <steven.casw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lang] TODOs
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 10:44:33 GMT
Kevin,

On the todo list, I know these items are about to be included in the
2.1release any day now:

DateRange
DurationFormatUtils
CharUtils
Mutable Number classes

Of the remaining items, examples and documentation are always welcome. I
know some work has been done on some tokenizing, but I don't know the exact
status. Folks as always are busy, so if you don't get more specific
discussions, and talk to the list with some suggestions.